Garmin GPS with Alexa
- Ask Alexa in your car to play music from Amazon Music, Pandora, Sirius XM and more; Additional streaming services, such as Spotify, are expected to be added as available
- Use Garmin turn-by-turn navigation by saying, “Alexa, ask Garmin … ”
- Ask Alexa to create to-do lists, play games, check your calendar, weather/traffic and control smart home devices
- The Garmin Speak app works with your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone relying on a suitable cellular data connection; Use your phone’s Bluetooth or an AUX cable to hear audio through your car stereo
- Garmin Speak will continue to get smarter as new features and skills are available through automatic updates
- Garmin Speak is only supported in the U.S.
What You Love About Amazon Alexa — Now in Your Vehicle
Turn words into actions with Garmin Speak voice service, your always-ready driving companion. This small, interactive device combines the hands-free convenience of Amazon’s popular Alexa Voice Service technology with reliable Garmin GPS street navigation.
It works with the audio system in your vehicle, providing high-quality sound through your existing car stereo speakers. It also leverages the growing list of Amazon Alexa Skills to bring you a full range of voice-activated audio infotainment, smart home automation and other lifestyle-enhancing features on the go. Plus, exclusive Garmin-connected GPS navigation gives you turn-by-turn directions to specific destinations, activated by simply saying, ‘Alexa, ask Garmin ‘ Anywhere you want to go, Garmin Speak makes the going easier, smarter and more enjoyable.